Six SAKG Attorneys Recognized in 2019 edition of Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyers
SAKG is pleased to announce that six of the firm’s partners have been recognized in the 2019 edition of Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyers. Two of our partners, Todd Scharnhorst and Jim Griffin, were also both named to two additional top-tier rankings: Top 100 in Missouri and Kansas and Top 50 in Kansas City.
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a national directory of lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selection process includes a statewide survey of lawyers, independent research of candidates, and peer reviews by practice area. Only 5 percent of attorneys in each state are recognized by Super Lawyers each year.
The following SAKG attorneys recognized in the 2019 edition of Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyers in their respective practice areas:
- Todd Scharnhorst (personal injury medical malpractice defense)
- Scott Ast (business litigation)
- Jeff Kennard (construction litigation)
- Jim Griffin (business litigation)
- Brent Coverdale (employment litigation)
- Bret Clark – Rising Star (personal injury medical malpractice defense)
Jim Griffin has been recognized by Super Lawyers for 15 consecutive years. Todd Scharnhorst, Scott Ast, and Jeff Kennard have each been recognized by Super Lawyers for 10 consecutive years.